More things to do in Orlando before you die
Readers tell us what’s on their Orlando bucket list
Published: December 11, 2013
Last week, we published a story called “100 things you must do in Orlando before you die.” We told you what we thought every Orlandoan should experience at least once, and then we asked you to tell us what Orlando-centric activities you have on your bucket lists. This is what we got:
- Eat a sandwich at Beefy King (424 N. Bumby Ave., beefyking.com).
- Attend a Velvet Sessions show at Hard Rock Live (5800 Universal Blvd., velvetsessions.com).
- Catch a Jambando show at the Plaza Live (425 N. Bumby Ave., jambando.com).
- Attend Harbor Nights wine tasting/jazz event at Portofino Bay at Universal Orlando (5601 Universal Blvd., universalorlando.com).
- Go bass fishing on any of Orlando’s beautiful lakes.
- Go watch a live jai alai game at Orlando Live Events (6405 S US Highway 17-92, Fern Park, orlandoliveevents.com)
- Catch a local band at Will’s Pub (1042 N. Mills Ave., willspub.org) and Uncle Lou’s Entertainment Hall (1016 N. Mills Ave.).
- Go see a Florida Collegiate Summer League Baseball Game (floridaleague.com).
- Watch live hockey at an Orlando Solar Bears game (orlandosolarbearshockey.com)
- Sing along to your favorite song at Karaoke With the Swingers at Maxine’s on Shine (337 N. Shine Ave., maxinesonshine.com)